I work as a GIS coordinator at the local governments of Edegem and Kontich. Don't you know what GIS is? GIS is a Geographic Information System and I coordinate all spatial information at these local governments. Do you want to know more about GIS, take a look at Wikipedia.
Obviously I'm also interested in GIS outside the job situation, therefore I put some GIS and map related projects on the internet:
- Where have I been?
- Belgium Tilemap
- Overview of Google Streetview capture dates in Kontich, Edegem and Antwerp
- GIS data
- Web Map Services (WMS) with data for Belgium
- Web Feature Services (WFS) with data for Belgium
- Web Map Tile Services (WMTS) with data for Belgium
- xyz Tile Layer Services with data for Belgium
- Points Of Interest (POI) in Edegem and Kontich as GeoJSON Service
- Find Coordinates
- GIS software
On the internet you can find lots of interesting information about GIS. Here are some of my favourites :